As I pack for L.A. Fashion Week, I’m envisioning sun-kissed skin and an escape from the never-ending cold. So my picks from this week’s Boutiques are all about adding a warm-weather touch to my winter wardrobe. As for inspiration, I’m looking to Burberry and Emilio Pucci’s spring runways (think lace and athletic details).
- Kenneth Cole Leather Bomber Jacket. I’ve been chasing the perfect bomber forever – and this, my friends, may just be it.
- Lace Crop Top. I’ll be pairing this boho tank with a maxi skirt and the aforementioned bomber to sweeten it up a bit.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Silk Wrap Dress. Hesitant to try spring’s cutout trend? Don’t be. The exposed shoulders on this wrap dress are a sophisticated way to test the waters.
- Geometric Statement Necklace. A subtle (and suitcase-friendly) way to dress up my favorite white tee? I’ll take it.
- FENDI 2Jours Tote. This is how I’ll be adding a pop of color to all my neutral ensembles. Orange is the new black, after all.
- Ray-Ban Mirrored Aviators. Even when I return from L.A., I’ll still be radiating cool in these sporty shades.
Check out these picks and more on Rue La La this week.
By Nicole Andrew, Fashion Editor
What are your must-haves from this week’s Boutiques? Tweet us at @ruelala to share.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.