Instant Inspiration: 5 Pinterest Boards We Can’t Get Enough Of
We’re still coming down from our New York Fashion Week high. Can you blame us? It was a color-story dream.
1. From lipstick to handbags, Rebecca Minkoff’s collection was all about the oxblood accents.
2. MILLY has officially assured us that black-on-black (on black) is way more chic than morbid.
3. Pink came alive in every shade on the Monique Lhuillier runway.
4. Often-underappreciated navy made a major comeback in SUNO’s collection.
5. Carolina Herrera covered her catwalk in blood orange.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.