Every celebrity has their own signature style. And these six starlets are no exception. From Kate Hudson’s glam red-carpet gowns to Taylor Swift’s preppy outfits, here are their three most iconic looks.
Kate Hudson’s Top 3 Showstopping Looks:
- The stunning Alexander McQueen keyhole gown at the 2013 Golden Globes
- A backless Emilio Pucci dress at the 2010 SAG Awards
- Her lace Versace number at the 2003 Oscars
Zooey Deschanel’s Top 3 Whimsical Looks:
- Her Oscar de la Renta skirt and shirt combo at the 2014 Golden Globes
- A BCBGMAXAZRIA pink tiered dress at the 2011 Fox Upfront event
- That floral kate spade new york number at the Winnie the Pooh premiere in 2011
Kerry Washington’s Top 3 Polished Looks:
- In an ornamental Oscar de la Renta creation at the 2013 NAACP Image Awards
- The cream and black Christian Dior cocktail dress at ABC’s Fall TV Preview Party in 2012
- Her tea-length J. Mendel stunner at an event at The Paley Center for Media in 2013
Sienna Miller’s Top 3 It-Girl Looks:
- Rocking a Burberry dress and moto jacket at the 2013 Met Gala
- In a graphic Jonathan Saunders number at the 2009 ShoWest Awards in Las Vegas
- Her Elise Berger sheath and Dolce & Gabbana coat at the 2013 Vogue London Fashion Week dinner
Taylor Swift’s Top 3 Preppy Looks:
- A sheer lace Maria Lucia Hohan fit-and-flare at the 2012 Grammy Nomination Concert
- Her aqua Tibi mini at a radio station in New York City in 2011
- In an Honor Spring 2012 reverse Peter Pan–collar dress at the Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax premiere in L.A.
Nicole Richie’s Top 3 Boho Looks
- That Issa kimono at a Beverly Hills party in January 2009
- Her printed Ella Moss maxi dress at the Ella Moss 10th Anniversary Event
- In sheer Winter Kate threads at the Beverly Center’s Fashion’s Night Out festivities
Our Snag Their Style: Dresses Inspired by Celebs Boutique opens on Thursday, February 13, at 11AM ET.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.