Alegre? It means “cheerful” in Portuguese. And we have to admit, this label lives up to its namesake. Glass antique-like candlesticks in yellow and mint. Personality-packed mugs. Earthenware place settings inspired by fresh dinners at home. Encouraging family-style dining with inviting colors and textures, this brand proves that setting the table doesn’t have to be a chore.
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?
- The Rue 30: Shipping Worth Celebrating
- Make It Personal: Score the Right Handbag for Your Style
- Cheers to Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Sangria Recipe
- Pack Your Bags: 6 Vacation-Ready Nail Colors for Summer
- Sneakers Are Still Trending: How to Style Low-Tops to Trainers