Alegre? It means “cheerful” in Portuguese. And we have to admit, this label lives up to its namesake. Glass antique-like candlesticks in yellow and mint. Personality-packed mugs. Earthenware place settings inspired by fresh dinners at home. Encouraging family-style dining with inviting colors and textures, this brand proves that setting the table doesn’t have to be a chore.
- The Golden Touch: Tory Burch Is Having a Groundbreaking Year
- Welcome Home, Sir: Your Newest Bachelor Pad Is Waiting in NYC
- Cover Girl: Meet Audrey Hepburn’s Granddaughter
- My Fair Lady: Audrey Hepburn’s Granddaughter Signs Modeling Contract
- Goof-Proof Gifting: Gift Receipts, the Rue Way
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?