What’s the Star Trek leading man up to on his down time? Nailing that laid-back, Cali-cool vibe to a T. Seriously – when it comes to Pine’s style cues, we suggest paying attention. Here’s why.
- He is Captain Kirk. Period.
- When he’s not Captain Kirk, he has that whole off-duty denim-and-plaid thing mastered. Jeans. A just-slouchy-enough tee. Casually rolled sleeves. Factor in a pair of sunglasses, and his level of cool is unmatched.
- We also covet his killer sneaker collection. Whether he’s sporting leather, canvas, or suede, he strikes the right balance between classic and cutting edge.
- And the way he can actually make cuffed jeans look masculine? It should make you want a narrow-leg pair in your rotation, stat.
- Lastly, he has an Icelandic-model girlfriend – who, we presume, has a slew of Icelandic-model friends. Need we say more?
Our Leading Man: Get Chris Pine’s Laid-Back Look Boutique opens Friday, January 3, at 11AM ET.
By Chrissy Makkas, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.