The Moustache Mani: 5 Steps to Movember Nails
Want to support Movember but, alas, physically unable to grow a beard? Follow the simple steps below to create whimsical moustache nails.
What you’ll need:
- Pale nail polish (I used OPI’s "Let Them Eat Rice Cake")
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in black
- Clear top coat
- Paint your nails with two coats of pale-colored nail polish and apply a clear top coat. Once nails are completely dry, use the nail pen and, at the center of the nail, draw two connecting side-by-side dots.
- Place two very small dots on either side of the outer corner of the nail.
- On either side, draw a curvy, U-shaped line between the bottom center of the larger dot and the smaller dot.
- Again on both sides, draw a curved line from the top of the larger dot to the smaller dot.
- Fill in the moustache.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.