No Halloween costume? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. These DIY skull nails are a quick, easy, and just-whimsical-enough way to support the holiday without dressing up.
What you’ll need:
- White nail polish (I like Sally Hansen’s "White On")
- Black nail pen
- Clear top coat
- Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish and let dry completely.
- Next, use your black nail pen to make circles for the eyes (the more imperfect the better) up by the cuticle.
- For the nose, draw a very small upside-down heart right below the eyes.
- Make thin, semi-jagged lines along the tip of your nail for the mouth.
- Repeat for all nails.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
Want more Halloween nail inspiration? Check out this Pinterest board.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.