7 Reasons You Should Obsess Over These 7s
In a very short amount of time, these jeans by 7 For All Mankind have become an obsession of mine. I can’t stop staring at them. I need them in my life. Here are – you guessed it – seven reasons why.
- Printed pants will still be in come fall. (Yes, I was just as excited to learn that as you are.)
- These pants in particular master autumn-appropriate floral. Which is by no means an easy feat.
- The entire back is a solid dark wash. Juxtaposed with a printed front, the effect is sharp – and undeniably slimming.
- They remind you a little bit of brocade, right? Same – and that’s a good thing. The old-world textile is still trending this fall.
- There’s just a hint of stretch in them. In my book, this is always crucial (especially as comfort-food weather creeps in).
- They’ll go with black riding boots. Nude ballet flats. Beat-up canvas sneaks. Any neutral pump. The list goes on.
- Fall outfit heaven? These skinnies paired with an oversized grey sweater.
Our 7 For All Mankind Boutique opens Tuesday, August 13, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.