Mani Monday: Boston Skyline Nails
This manicure is a fun tribute to a beautiful and strong city: Boston. Whichever city you live in, follow the steps below to create your own skyline.
What You’ll Need:
- White nail polish
- Sally Hansen’s Nail Art Pens in both black and red
- Clear top coat
- City skyline inspiration
- Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish and let dry.
- Using the black nail art pen, draw the outline of buildings using vertical and horizontal rectangles, starting at the center of the nail. Do this for every nail except the thumbs.
- Draw scattered squares inside the “buildings” for the windows.
- Fill in the “buildings” (careful not to color in the “windows”).
- On the thumbs, write “I” and “Boston” (or your city of choice) using the black nail pen.
- With the red nail pen, draw a small heart in between the two words. Let dry.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
By Carolyn Schultz, Staff Writer
Want more mani how-tos? Check out our weekly Mani Monday column.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.