It really doesn’t get better than a well-rounded roll call of friends and family. I mean, who wants to surround themselves with the same person all the time? (Not this girl.)
Gifting such a wide array of loved ones, however, isn’t always easy… which is exactly where Get Gifty: Our Holiday Gift Shop comes in.
Clockwise, from left – here’s a little something to get those gifty juices flowing.
1. For the Top-Chef-in-Training. And, rejoice! – supervision (slash fire extinguisher) not necessary.
2. For the Girl on the Go (who always loses her phone). As soon as she recovers from the shock typically brought on by stylishly smart presents like this one, your friend will never put this delicious leather wristlet down.
3. For the Jingling-Jangling Jewelry Fiend. This ferocious bangle? It’s a seamless addition to any well-curated bracelet stack.
4. For the Budding Oenophile. This opener has any wine bottle uncorked in an instant – which, I’m guessing, is how an oenophile likes it.
5. For the Not-Always-on-Time Friend. Sure, she gets a to-die-for watch. Your gift, though? No longer having to fib about start times (“8:00? No, it starts at 7:50…”) in the name of her prompt arrival.
6. For the Guy with the New Fitness Regimen. Help him keep those (slowly loosening) pants securely in place.
The Get Gifty: Our Holiday Gift Shop Boutique is now open.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.