Rue Road Test: Gingerbread Lip Exfoliate
To those who know someone participating in “Movember“: this post’s for you. The ever-dropping temperatures and mustache-clad male population can take their toll on your face and lips, no matter how many layers of ChapStick® and moisturizer you apply. This lip exfoliate is the perfect way to combat Movember and achieve more kissable lips by the time mistletoe season rolls around.
Gingerbread Lip Exfoliate
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon coconut oil
½ teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Warm up the coconut oil by running the sealed container under warm water.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix well.
3. Transfer to a small resealable container (I used a makeup sample jar).
4. Apply by using your forefinger in a small circular motion. Fully cover lips, but be sure not to scrub too hard or lips become raw.
5. Dab off with a warm washcloth.
By Grace Romanowsky of Valenki By ACE, Staff Writer
How did your road test fare? Share it in the comments below or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.