From putting off laundry day to flowers even I am not capable of killing, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snapping up off of Rue this week.
1. Maggie by Magaschoni cashmere dress. Staying comfy-casual has always been my preferred code of dress (we’re talking since before first steps were taken), and this cashmere number totally counts as looking smartly put-together, while feeling entirely lounge-y. Our Maggie by Magaschoni Boutique opens Monday, October 22, at 11AM ET.
2. NDI Florals bouquet. “Taking care of living creatures” may not top the list of things I’m fantastic at, so these faux florals are just the bouquet for me. Our NDI Florals Boutique opens Thursday, October 25, at 11AM ET.
3. Brookstone® earbuds. My surest of travel companions this holiday season? Screaming babies. Loads of them. While these surround-sound earbuds were specifically engineered to protect my eardrums, it’s safe to say they’ll be preserving my sanity, too. Our Brookstone® Boutique opens Tuesday, October 23, at 11AM ET.
4. Amrita Singh necklace. Bib necklaces will forever set my heart racing. Same with mixed-media. Perhaps a just-in-case medic should be on the scene when this glorious piece arrives? Our Add Some Spice: Hues with Heat Boutique opens Saturday, October 27, at 11AM ET.
5. Honeydew Intimates boyshorts. There’s no better way to put off laundry day than by buying new underthings. Our Honeydew Intimates Boutique opens Thursday, October 25, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.