With my crazy fall agenda well underway, dreams of a blissful vacay have been creeping into my train of thought. Lucky for me, our Canyon Ranch Boutique is making my “to go, or not to go?” vacation debate a total “go.” From East Coast to West Coast and warm climates to brisk ones, there is a rejuvenating experience waiting in four equally gorgeous locations. How can all of this be yours, you ask? Just enter the sweeps online to win a three-night stay at the Tucson, AZ location, and read on for top picks.
Canyon Ranch, Lenox: Fitness Pick
Located in the heart of New England, this resort offers an exceptional amount of room for outdoor exploration among the firey fall landscape. But, the real winner? The 100,000-square foot Spa complex complete with cardio and weight rooms, dance and yoga studios, indoor tennis courts and a running track, pools, saunas, and more. Now this is a fitness haven if I ever did see one.
Canyon Ranch, Tucson: Adventure Pick
The beautiful, picturesque region of Southern Arizona is the perfect playground for outdoor adventure. From hiking and biking to the High Ropes Challenge Course, Aerial Adventure, and the Climbing Wall, this particular resort is the perfect spot to take in the fresh air while getting a workout. And the beautiful vistas aren’t bad exercise inspiration either.
Canyon Ranch, Miami: Dining Pick
Known for its Latin influences and flavors, Miami just seems like the perfect place to indulge. Dine beside the surf with sweeping ocean views at Canyon Ranch Grill™ or at the Carillon Café for casual meals and tapas, or to enjoy cocktails and attend wine or tea tastings. Visit the Cabana where you can enjoy a light, healthy meal, refreshing fruit juices, cooling smoothies, and organic mixed drinks.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub® in Las Vegas: Spa Pick
An obvious choice for spa bliss, the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at The Venetian® and The Palazzo® provides the perfect atmosphere for unwinding in ultimate luxury. The expansive 134,000-square-foot spa features more than 120 services and activities.
Our Canyon Ranch Boutique opens Tuesday, October 9, at 11AM ET.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.
Canyon Ranch Sweepstakes
Entry Begins on Ruelala.com Tuesday, October 9th at 11:00am ET
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the [Canyon Ranch] sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC who are aged 18 or older. Sweepstakes is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Retail Convergence.com, LP (“Sponsor”) and [Canyon Ranch], and each of their respective parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, partners, advertising and promotions agencies (collectively, all of the foregoing, the “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must log into the Rue La La website at www.ruelala.com using your account information, read and agree to the Official Rules, and click the “Enter Now” button[ph1] .
All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 11:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 9, 2012 and ends at 10:59:59 am ET on October 12, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about October 12, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a three (3) night stay for winner to Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona. Grand Prize includes one (1) Deluxe-double occupancy standard hotel rooms for two (2) nights. Estimated retail value (“ERV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,500.00. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and his or her guests, including but not limited to travel expenses. Accommodations must be booked no later than December 31, 2012. Stay must be completed by December 23, 2013[ph2] . If the winner is unavailable for a stay during the designated dates, the Winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to select another potential winner in its sole discretion. All accommodations are subject to availability and restrictions.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportations companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any trip prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation or other prize provided to the Winner. Without limiting the foregoing, Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and the Released Parties and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Prize being offered.
Additional prize award details may be provided to the Winner at the time of the Grand Prize notification. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. If in the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
AN ENTRANT is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, and sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. License/Usage. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion in any media (now known or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind. If any winner is deemed a minor, then such prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
8. Release. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Neither Sponsor nor the Released Parties are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Sweepstakes or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, may be disqualified.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor and its affiliates, partners and Sweepstakes and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In case of termination, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
12. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2012 to: Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, Boston, MA 02210, Attn: Marketing Department: Winner Confirmation Request – [Canyon Ranch] Sweepstakes.
13. Sponsor. Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, Boston, MA 02210