Most Wanted: A Peek at this Week’s Boutiques
From a Christmas present for me (or at least in my dreams) to finally getting brass knuckles around my neck, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snapping up off of Rue this week.
1. Eyebobs readers. Considering I use my glasses only for reading as it is, investing in a pair built especially for that is an absolute no-brainer.
2. Canyon Ranch in Lenox, MA. After a few well-placed hints – okay, and some very persuasive emailing – a trip to this spa-of-all-spas is so going to be my Christmas present. (Or at least that’s what I keep telling myself.)
3. Park Hill hooks. I’m still trying to decide whether these sink knob-inspired hooks would look best holding hand towels, or my necklace collection. This obviously means that stocking up is mandatory.
4. a.line watch. Though I’ve never dived deep seas, the swag that comes with doing so (I’m looking at you, sleek steel watch) is almost enough to motivate me to try.
5. King Baby Studio pendant. 28 is far too many years to have gone without brass knuckles hanging from my neck.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.