From a (very welcome) excuse for jetsetting to thread counts in the thousands, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snapping up off of Rue this week.
1. Vera Bradley coin and key pouch. Fall? It’s all about coming home – and here’s to ensuring that I can actually unlock the door once I get there. Our Vera Bradley Boutique opens Thursday, October 4, at 11AM ET.
2. Heys Luggage suitcase. My travel agenda? It’s just about as bare-boned as ever. But this shiny pink roller fully justifies a plane ticket (or at least driving across a state line). Our Heys Luggage Boutique opens Tuesday, October 2, at 11AM ET.
3. B.D. BAGGIES tunic. Like this top needs any justification. Chambray, pockets, and a roominess perfect for not-so-motivated mornings? Hello, instant go-to. Our October: We’re Coming Home Boutique opens Tuesday, October 2, at 11AM ET.
4. daniblack ankle boots. These killer suede shoes do two things: 1. Kick off a new chapter in my ongoing pursuit to be Kate Bosworth. 2. Enable white skinny jean-wearing straight on through the off-season (or at least through Thanksgiving). Our daniblack Boutique is now open.
5. 1000 TC cotton sheet set. As temps go down, thread counts go up. (That’s my kind of physics right there.) Our Feel for It: High Thread Count Sheets Boutique opens Monday, October 1, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.Pin It