From pulling a Gwen Stefani to (yet another) excuse for skipping the gym, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snapping up off of Rue this week.
1. Sofia Cashmere knit tunic. Now, this is what fall’s all about: throwing on a roomy knit and looking effortlessly amazing. And personalizing this solid’s a total cinch, too – just add a jumbled scarf and a stack of jingly bracelets, then out the door (and into the crisp fall air) you go. Our Sofia Cashmere Women’s Boutique opens Monday, September 24, at 11AM ET.
2. Salvatore Ferragamo flat. My look’s never been quite polished enough for this designer’s (drool-worthy) classic flat – that one with the little heel – so you can imagine the near-tears joy that was stumbling upon this slightly more casual pair, a loyal friend to errand lists and un-styled hair alike. Our Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes & Accessories Boutique opens Monday, September 24, at 11AM ET.
3. Roberto Cavalli sunglasses. Gwen Stefani is my sunglasses crush, and these are totally something she’d wear. (Though they’d probably be in black, but that’s besides the point.) Our Shady Business: Sunnies from Jason Wu & More Boutique opens Monday, September 24, at 11AM ET.
4. Lunares wine holder. Those $7.99 bottles of vino I’m so partial to will be looking a whole lot more legitimate. Our The At-Home Wine Tasting: Glasses & More Boutique opens Tuesday, September 25, at 11AM ET.
5. Laundry by Shelli Segal dress. With generous dolman sleeves and strategic pleats at the waist, this dress was engineered to make a girl look good. Permission to skip an afterwork gym sesh or two? Don’t mind if I do. Our Laundry by Shelli Segal Women’s Apparel Boutique opens Tuesday, September 25, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.Pin It