The Crib Sheet: Our Final Sale Survival Guide
The Final Sale is here. For the uninitiated, take all of the delicious Rue La La intensity we love and turn the volume way up. Because this isn’t like any other Boutique on Rue La La. It’s 30-plus brands all in one place at Final Sale prices. And it’s not for the faint of heart.
Here’s how to emerge victorious.
Before the doors open:
1. Make sure your account information is up to date. You don’t want to realize you don’t have a credit card listed – or that the one you have is expired – right in the heat of shopping. Having updated information entered will also enable you to use Quick! Buy It. (More on that below.)
2. Make a list of your favorite Rue La La designers, and check your closet to see what size you are. Also, if you have a dress or skirt length you like, take a measurement.
1. When you get inside the Boutique, scan the list of designers and go quickly to the one you love most. You can also sort by category to get started.
2. Hit the “view all” option so you get a bird’s-eye view of all the offerings in your category.
3. Move fast. Really. We can’t stress this enough. The prices are phenomenal. Leisurely browsing is not your friend.
4. Once you find your must-have item, check out right away with Quick! Buy It. And, thanks to The Rue 30, once you place your first order of the day, standard shipping is free for all orders 30 days after that! It’s better to check out multiple times than lose a treasure.
5. Repeat, starting with 1.
When you’re done:
1. Sit back.
2. Call a friend.
3. Gloat shamelessly.
Above all, have fun.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.