Most Wanted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
From one serious statement belt to a bamboo bath mat (it’ll) never get dirty, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snagging off of Rue this week.
1. Three Dots hooded top. Heather makes everything better. So do hoods! Throw in the super-soft touch this line’s beyond-adored for and we’re sold. Our Three Dots Boutique opens Thursday, September 6, at 11AM ET.
2. Creative Bath bath mat. With this straight-from-a-spa piece, the long, storied relationship between my bathroom and an always-grubby-looking terry bath mat has is finally coming to a (much, much needed) close. Our Instant Refresh: Chic Bath Accessories Boutique opens Saturday, September 8, at 11AM ET.
3. French Sole flat. As crucial to the closet as an iced coffee is to morning, this brand’s always-supple flats have a season (make that many seasons) of running around oh-so-confidently handled. Our French Sole Boutique opens Monday, September 3, at 11AM ET.
4. Rojo 16 ottoman. Lucite? Can’t get enough of it – especially when it’s off-setting something more conservative, like this ottoman’s deliciously textured cushion. Our Rojo 16 Boutique opens Thursday, September 6, at 11AM ET.
5. Elie Tahari belt. In summer, I couldn’t get enough of those skinny neon belts, but fall calls for something a bit more substantial (and just as of-the-moment). Our Elie Tahari Women’s Boutique opens Thursday, September 6, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.Pin It