Most Wanted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
From Kate Moss’s “it” bag to a gown that’ll inspire galas (and not the other way around), here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snagging off of Rue this week.
1. Mulberry bag. Kate Moss’s preferred arm candy? In my eyes, it can do no wrong. Every bit the icon of English style she is (understated, but with no shortage of luxe), it’s classic, it’s roomy, it’s coveted – and it must become mine. Our Mulberry Boutique opens Monday, August 27, at 11AM ET.
2. A.B.S. ring. I plan on spending the next three seasons swaddled in layers, so it’ll be up to hand baubles to do the sartorial talking – and this indigo ring surely has plenty of delicious things to say. Our Rue Associate Sample Sale Boutique opens Monday, August 27, at 3PM ET.
3. 7 For All Mankind shoe. These. Are. So. Cool. I’m counting the seconds until I can pair them with a super, super opaque black tight. And then look so utterly amazing. Our 7 For All Mankind Boutique opens Thursday, August 30, at 11AM ET.
4. Victorinox watch. While the calendar may start in January, I’ll forever see it in school terms, making right about now the New Year. My resolution? Show up to everything on time. And this watch is the perfect start. Our Victorinox Boutique is open now.
5. Theia gown. If you buy it, the gala will come. Our Theia Boutique opens Wednesday, August 29, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.