Most Wanted: A Peek at This Week’s Boutiques
From a new partner in calorie burning crime to Proenza Schouler’s perfect use of suede, here’s a look at all the lovely things that’ll be popping up on (and I’ll be snagging off of) Rue this week.
1. M Missoni dress. An exaggerated twist on the iconic zig-zag still gets the point across (that being, hello, it’s by Missoni), but in a playful and not-obvious way. Throw in that scalloped hemline – not to mention a shape that’ll camouflage any tummy woe – and hello, instant go-to.
2. Giuseppe Zanotti bootie. Guess what? I’ll be wearing cream shoes well past Labor Day. And no one can stop me.
3. Zobha leggings. Nothing motivates me to exercise more than a fresh new piece of workout apparel. These rich purple leggings will make the early-morning transition out of bed and into the yoga studio just that much more likely to happen. (Still, though, no promises.)
4. Saucony running shoes. A rich contrast of colors makes these fit-like-a-sock kicks a total must. Feather-light sneaker club – here I (finally) come.
5. Proenza Schouler bag. This month’s rent has some serious competition.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.