Instant Inspiration: Five Pinterest Boards We Can’t Get Enough Of
In honor of today’s Shoe La La: Our Semi-Annual Shoe Sale (opening at 11AM), we took to the Pinboards for a dose of covetable, crave-able shoespiration.
1. If we had a Carrie Bradshaw closet, we’d fill it with this collection of sky-high, glittering, bright-as-can-be heels.
2. Shoes, glorious shoes – all color coordinated and compartmentalized on Steve Madden’s Shoe Closet board.
3. Marked by their signature red bottoms (and a healthy dose of glitter and spikes), these iconic Christian Louboutin pumps are nothing short of lust worthy.
4. Shoes become art on Candy Shoes, a board of embellished, ornate footwear.
5. Posed against brick walls and sitting pretty on pillows, this shoe roundup from The Coveteur has us craving the shoes and their surroundings.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.