From my go-to Parisian tote (in a rich new hue) to a Lilly dress that’ll be perfect for an upcoming island wedding, here’s a look at all the lovely things that’ll be popping up on (and that I’ll be snagging off) Rue this week.
1. Lilly Pulitzer dress. Though the invitation to an upcoming Block Island wedding doesn’t specifically state, “Attire: Lilly,” I’m pretty sure it’s implied – or at least that’s the excuse I’m using to snap up this dress. Whether outfitting a night of sprawling lawns and champagne or karaoke at the beach bars, this strapless number’s ready for anything. Our Lilly Pulitzer Boutique opens Wednesday at 11AM ET.
2. LeSportsac duffle. Having spent one too many Friday commutes bogged down by a bulky weekend bag (because, when beach getaways call, I answer), this super light duffle and its broad crossbody strap are just the break my poor shoulders have been begging for all summer. Our LeSportsac Boutique opens Friday at 11AM ET.
3. Two-tone pump. There’s nothing better than a shoe that’s totally one of a kind (hello, linen), yet still game for endless pairing – and I’m counting the minutes until I can slip these beauties on with a skinny black ankle pant. Our Shoe La La: Semi-Annual Shoe Sale Boutique opens Tuesday at 11AM.
4. Clif Family Winery Sauvignon Blanc. From the same people that brought us Clif Bars (and to whom I owe my survival of many a long trail run), this crisp Sauvignon Blanc’s inherited a similar knack for sustaining – only here what’s being kept alive are endless summer evenings. Our Clif Family Winery Boutique opens Wednesday at 11AM.
5. Longchamp shopper. It was six years ago that Mom armed my fresh-off-the-graduation-podium self with this bag (in black), to take into “the real world” – and I’ve been stocking up on them ever since. Our Longchamp Boutique opens Saturday at 11AM.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.