Confession: Friday afternoon’s iced coffee was paired with a very thorough investigation of what’s in store on Rue this week (because waiting simply isn’t as fun); and, from a bedmate for summer nights to colored skinnies that will work year-round, my email reminders have been set accordingly.
1. alice + olivia dress. My alice + olivia wish list (by now, everyone at Rue has one) has been narrowed down to this absolutely-perfect-in-every-way dress. It’s sporty, it’s sultry, and there are tummy-tucking pleats at the waistline. Need I say more?
2. Cuddledown summer-weight comforter. An apartment sans A/C, plus a non-negotiable need to be cuddled up at all times, equals this summer-weight comforter, a must for making even the muggiest nights cozy.
3. Rich & Skinny skinny jeans. Considering the intense amount of wear these skinnies are about to endure (their hue is a friend to all seasons), “the girl in the dark magenta pants” may not be a far-off reality. And I’m fine with that.
4. Sunpan desk chair. With autumn’s back-to-intense workload drawing nearer, this sleek seat will make bringing assignments home just that much more appealing.
5. Pre-loved Rolex watch. A girl can dream.
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
- By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.