Whether you had the Fourth of July off or kept your “out of office” up all week, getting back into the workweek is no easy feat. Here’s how we’re re-energizing after a week of BBQs, fireworks, and fun in the sun.
1. Perk up with a meal of spinach and orange – when combined, these two superfoods will give you a boost of energy.
2. Add some color to your lashes for a wide awake look.
3. Go for a walk. Just 10 minutes in the sun will keep you motivated through the end of the work day.
4. Laugh. Just because it’s Monday.
5. Have a protein-packed snack. When your energy levels start to dip, snack on one of these healthy bites.
What are your tips for getting back into the post-vacation groove? Tweet us at @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.