Beat the Post-Holiday Slump: Tips to Re-Energize
Whether you had the Fourth of July off or kept your “out of office” up all week, getting back into the workweek is no easy feat. Here’s how we’re re-energizing after a week of BBQs, fireworks, and fun in the sun.
1. Perk up with a meal of spinach and orange – when combined, these two superfoods will give you a boost of energy.
2. Add some color to your lashes for a wide awake look.
3. Go for a walk. Just 10 minutes in the sun will keep you motivated through the end of the work day.
4. Laugh. Just because it’s Monday.
5. Have a protein-packed snack. When your energy levels start to dip, snack on one of these healthy bites.
What are your tips for getting back into the post-vacation groove? Tweet us at @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.