June’s State of Mind: Escape
It’s official – summer vacation has finally begun, and we’re not wasting any time on getting out of town. Whether it’s cross-country or overseas, an unforgettable trip is at the top of our summer to-do list. So, we’re powering down our laptops, packing our bags, and getting ready to recharge. And when we come back, we’re sprinkling this vacation mentality into our everyday routine:
1. Plan a trip to somewhere totally new and relaxing. Our pick? A summer mountain escape in Colorado.
2. Upgrade your outdoor space – whether through bright patio furniture or fragrant window boxes – to create your own piece of paradise.
3. Indulge in some pampering – and at-home remedies like this DIY sugar scrub from Glamour 100% count.
4. Whether you’re pitching a tent outside or dining on the deck, it’s time to head out into the fresh air.
5. Dress with a vacation state of mind – like the jungle-inspired jewelry and tribal prints in Saturdays Global-Chic: Tribal-Print Clothes & Accessories Boutique.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.