Behind the Scenes: The Photo Shoot that Sent Us Back in Time
With timeless accessories and fifties movie-star styling, this shoot had us wishing for a time machine.
Clockwise from top:
- False lashes and liquid liner gave our model the perfect come-hither cat eye.
- For the shoot, Rue stylist Maureen pulled from her own personal collection of vintage jewelry and accessories.
- It took an hour each day (and lots of hairspray) to achieve those retro, polished locks.
- After hair came makeup – an hour or more of it every day (making our own routine seem suddenly low maintenance).
- Once the transformation was complete, this modern-day model looked like she stepped straight off the silver screen.
Our Now Playing: Iconic Style from the Silver Screen Boutique is now open.Pin It