We’re constantly on the lookout for inspiration, and Pinterest has become our go-to hunting ground. New to the pinning world? It’s easy to get started by following people whose style and lifestyle you already admire – whether that’s your Facebook friends or favorite bloggers (most bloggers include a link to their Pinterest boards right on their blog). As you get into the groove, follow those who follow you – chances are you’ll have a similar style.
If it all looks so overwhelming, try sorting with the category pages listed under “Everything” along the top bar – that way, you can jump right into getting inspiration about what you’re most interested in. And don’t forget to swing by our blog every Tuesday for our weekly Pinterest Roundup where we highlight five boards worth scouring (for hours and hours on end).
The boards we can’t keep our eyes off of:
1. Nothing brings a dose of cheer like sparkle. For instant joy, check out the glitter-packed roundup on The Glitter Guide’s namesake Glitter Board.
2. From brunch foods to blogging tips, V&C‘s boards has some serious food for thought. The one that caught our eye the most? This ode to stylish entryways.
3. The boards on Shop Sweet Things hold layers and layers of simple pleasures. The most lust-worthy yet? This lineup of modern-leaning jewelry.
4. The voice behind the blog Simple Lovely, Joslyn Taylor, has a wonderful take on kid-worthy crafts, snacks, and clothes on her board For The Kiddos.
5. Get a taste of everything from swimwear trends to savory eats, cultivated by Rue Member Becca Popp. The board that won us over? Recipes, serving up everything from strawberry shortcake skewers to stuffed zucchini.
And remember: re-pinning is the highest form of flattery!Pin It