Sleep Tight With W Hotel Beds

We spend way too much time in our beds to settle for anything less than love. So, starting from the mattress up, we’re all about building a bed that’s seriously comfy. To find the mattress that’s best for us, we asked our bedding buyer, Lynne, for a few tips.

Tip #1
Look for a high coil count, as more coils indicate better support. An average queen-sized mattress has 500 to 750 coils, so with 825 coils the pillow- and plush-top mattresses are a great choice.

Tip #2
Go for foam. A layer of memory foam on a coil mattress always adds comfort.

Tip #3
Always get a guarantee. After a month, you’ll know if it’s the right mattress for you, so a 30-day sleep guarantee is ideal.

Our The W Hotels Bed Boutique opens on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 11AM ET.

January 24, 2012

Comments

1. laurie says:

What is the difference between The W Hotel bed by Westin and the Westin Heavenly Bed.

2. Marie roldan says:

What is the thread count of the sheets used in your hotel. I would also like to know the type of pillows you use seem to be firm yet soft .

3. kcoffey says:

Hi Marie,
    The sheets in our W Hotels Bed Boutique have thread counts between 200 and 400. We also feature The W Bed “Ultra Cloud” Down Pillow and The W Bed “Cloud” Down Pillow. Happy shopping!

4. kcoffey says:

Hi Laurie,
    In our W Hotels Bed Boutique we’re offering mattress and box spring sets made exclusively for W Hotels by Simmons. Happy shopping!

5. Terisa says:

Hi, just wondering what is the gaurantee? If I decide I don’t like the bed in 30 days how does the return work. Do I get a refund? Do I have to pay a restocking fee? Do I have to pay to get it picked up?

6. kcoffey says:

Hi Terisa,

We offer a 30-Day comfort guarantee – if you’re unhappy with the quality of your mattress, you have 30 days from the time it’s delivered for a full refund! There is no restocking fee and our White Glove Delivery service will schedule an appointment for pick up at no cost to you!

7. Amtul says:

I just ordered a mattress, I hope it lives up to the hype!!!!

8. Jane says:

Does the king set come with a split box spring?

9. Donna says:

I missed the sale. Will it be returning soon?

10. Cheryl says:

Posted on Do you pepole have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!