Pamper + Prep Sweepstakes Official Rules
Pamper + Prep Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the Pamper + Prep sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC who are aged 18 or older. Sweepstakes is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Retail Convergence.com, LP (“Sponsor”), Ann Inc. (“Ann Taylor”), Joulebody Wellness, Inc. (“Joulebody”) and each of their respective parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, partners, advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must visit the Rue La La Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RueLaLa, the Ann Taylor Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AnnTaylor or the Joulebody Facebook page at www.facebook.com/JoulebodyKickstart, provide your entry information, read and agree to the Official Rules, and click the “submit” button.
All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address each calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 11:00:01 am ET on September 25, 2012 and ends at 10:59:59 am ET on October 4, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about October 5, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of five (5) Ann Taylor gift cards with a value of $250.00 each; five (5) Joulebody 3-day cleanses; one (1) All Clad starter kit; one (1) Cuddledown primary down comforter, level 1, European down filled, queen size; one (1) Cuddledown original baffle box feather bed, queen size; and a set of two (2) Cuddledown European down medium fill pillows, standard size. Estimated retail value (“ERV”) of the Grand Prize is $4,025. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions set forth thereon. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for prize delivery. All prizes will be sent on the address provided by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Additional prize award details may be provided to the Winner at the time of the Grand Prize notification. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. If in the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any prize provider. Without limiting the foregoing, Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Prize being offered.
AN ENTRANT is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, and sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. License/Usage. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion in any media (now known or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind. If any winner is deemed a minor, then such prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
8. Release. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Ann Taylor, Joulebody, Facebook, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and Sweepstakes partners, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. None of the Released Parties are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Sweepstakes or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, may be disqualified.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In case of termination, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, City of Boston.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Suffolk in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2012 to: Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, Boston, MA 02210, Attn: Marketing Department: Winner Confirmation Request – Pamper + Prep Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor. Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, Boston, MA 02210