And We’re Going To The Big Game!
The Giants and the Patriots are headed to the Super Bowl! And while we’ll be watching all the game-day action in Indianapolis, pre- and post-Bowl we’ll be kickin’ it in Chicago (which isn’t too far and has plenty of places to stay). Here, five tips to get the most out of your big game weekend:
1. Check out the NFL Experience. Located in Indy, it’s an interactive NFL theme park with player autographs, football clinics, and the largest showcase of memorabilia yet.
2. Lace up your skates and get on the ice at either Millennium Park or the Skating in the Sky synthetic rink at the top of John Hancock Center.
3. Dig in to deep-dish pizza from Lou Malnati’s or Giordano’s. Chicagoans are split on which is better.
4. Learn a little at the Shedd Aquarium or Adler Planetarium.
5. Shop your heart out on Oak Street or Michigan Avenue.
Our The Big Game Getaway: Tickets, Weekend Packages, & Parties Boutique is now open.