DIY: Penny Coffee Table
Our oh-so crafty Junior Art Director Katie S. is always coming up with new and exciting ways to decorate her space. Here, she shows us how to refresh an old coffee table without spending a pretty penny.
1. Hit up your local bank and ask for $30 in pennies (this may garner strange looks).
2. Stock up on tons of super glue.
3. Polish pennies with Tarn-X until shiny.
4. For the corners, use a bolt cutter to gently crease/bend the pennies so they curve to the edge of the table.
5. Adhere the pennies to the tabletop (and edges) using super glue.