THE CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER US TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
Official Rules — Rue La La “Moms of Style” Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry Period: The Rue La La “Moms of Style” Contest (the “Contest”)
Entry Period: The Contest begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, April 23, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer clock governs time stamp.
Winner Announced: The Contest winner will be notified on or before Wednesday, May 2, 2012 by email.
2. Eligibility: This Contest will be run only on the Internet. You may enter the Contest if you are a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and overseas U.S. territories, possessions, commonwealths and military installations and wherever prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers and directors of Retail Convergence.com, LP (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, you must do all of the following during the Entry Period: (1) go to pinterest.com/ruelala and click the “follow all” button; (2) create a pinboard and title it “Rue La La: Moms of Style”; (3) hashtag each of your pins with: #momsofstyle in everything you pin; and (4) email your pinboard’s URL and your contact information (name, email address, residential address and date of birth) to email@example.com. All emails must be received by the end of the Entry Period in order to be eligible.
4. Judging and Winner Selection: Employees of Sponsor will judge the entries and will select three (3) winners. Odds of winning depend on the number, nature and quality of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, May 2, 2012 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Release”) and to provide such additional materials (the “Additional Materials”) as may be reasonably required by Sponsor, such as a photo of the person who inspired the winner’s Pinterest board and related releases. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner does not respond to the notification attempt within twenty-four (24) hours of transmission thereof, if any winner does not return the Release and/or all required Additional Materials (in conformance with any specifications provided by Sponsor) within twenty-four (24) hours of transmission by Sponsor of the Release, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
5. Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV): Three (3) winners will be awarded the prize. The prize is that Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to curate a boutique on www.ruelala.com based on the theme of each winner’s pinboard, which boutiques are expected to launch on or about May 12, 2012 (ARV: $0.00). The approximate retail value of all prizes combined is $0.00).
7. If any provision of this Contest shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All taxes are each winner’s responsibility.
8. Sponsor and all production and hosting agencies shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules. This Contest is conducted in American English.
9. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Suffolk County, Massachusetts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees or costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. Winners List: For a Winners List and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 15, 2012 to “Rue La La – Moms of Style Contest”, c/o Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02210.
11. Sponsor: Rue La La, a division of Retail Convergence.com, LP, 20 Channel Center, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02210.
Email any additional questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to Retail Convergence.com, LP and not to Pinterest.