As the epitome of the urban jungle, it makes sense that Manhattan is crawling with feline-printed fashion. While the rules of too-much-leopard are long gone, we’re loving the look when worn as a pop-of-print accessory.
- Welcome Home, Sir: Your Newest Bachelor Pad Is Waiting in NYC
- The Golden Touch: Tory Burch Is Having a Groundbreaking Year
- Cover Girl: Meet Audrey Hepburn’s Granddaughter
- For the Guys: To Tuck or Not to Tuck Your Shirt?
- My Fair Lady: Audrey Hepburn’s Granddaughter Signs Modeling Contract
- The Rue 30: Shipping Worth Celebrating