A RECIPE FOR A SUCCULENT SUMMER MEAL FROM ROBINSON’S PRIME RESERVE
We love gathering a few friends in the summer for impromptu get-togethers outside. Set the scene with rustic silver buckets filled with wild flowers, twinkling tea lights on banisters and tables, and platters overflowing with fresh fruit for a little something sweet after the barbeque. For the must-try main course, we turned to the grilling experts at Robinson’s Prime Reserve and the culinary mastermind Samuel Adams Chef David Burke. Fire up the grill for this three-part recipe and serve with ice-cold lemonade and Sam Adams, of course (fresh sliced lemons are a must).
Download the recipes (or view all on the next page)
Samuel Adams Boston Lager Cut
4 Samuel Adams Boston Lager Cuts
1. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
Boston Lager Onion Marmalade
3 tablespoon olive oil
4 cups sliced cipollini onion
1/2 cup honey
2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium head and sweat onions for approximately 8-10 minutes.
2. Add honey and stir until onions are completely coated.
3. Add Boston Lager and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture reaches a marmalade-like consistency.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
Creamed Collard Greens
2 bunches collard greens
1 cup diced onion
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
4 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 tablespoon butter
1. Heat oil in a large sauce pot over medium high heat with sweat garlic and onions 4-6 minutes until tender.
2. Wash the collard greens and remove the ribs.
3. Cut to a manageable size, then add to pot with garlic and onions.
4. Cook until tender over medium high heat for 12-16 minutes.
5. Add cream and reduce by half.
6. Add chili flakes, salt, and butter.
Our Robinson’s Prime Reserve Boutique opens Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 11AM ET.